In this guided meditation with beautiful music you upgrade the energy of your house by use of your will, focus, heart, and imagination.
Instead of applying this energy upgrade meditation to your house, you can also apply it to any other building.
We’ll work on:
- giving the house our gratefulness,
- our compliments and appreciation,
- placing an energy gridwork around it,
- putting an energy curtain on the front door infused with prayers for everyone who enters the house. What wishes do you have for anyone who enters the house?
- creating energy fields for the different rooms in the house
- Intention setting for the living room
- purifying and cleaning the kitchen space
- infusing the food in the kitchen with aliveness energy
- infusing the kitchen with creative energy, as cooking is art!
- nourishing energetical flowers for the bedroom, graciousness
- light grid dome around the bed, infused with wishes for anyone who sleeps there
- purification for the water pipelines in the bathroom, infusing it with light, life, and purity.
- also in the bathroom: visualization of pink sparkles, having the energy of appreciation for the body, and sensuality
- last place we work on during this guided meditation: the garden. We imagine a light grid on the ground that nourishes the plants and whoever walks upon it. We tell the garden it’s beautiful and thank it for being the garden, and for being a place to connect to nature.
4 Tips on how to enjoy meditation more