In this guided meditation on enjoying silence,
I help you to rest in silence in a soft and wonderful way.
Let silence be your beautiful friend during this guided meditation.
Download your free meditation album here:
Join the online live free meditation group:
Transcript of this guided meditation on enjoying silence:
Welcome dear you, let’s enjoy silence.
When you’re ready, close your eyes, in any preferred meditation position. If your back is starting to ache, feel welcome to lie down instead.
Come home in the moment.
You’re welcome here, in the right now.
Become aware of the silence that’s surrounding you.
Even if it’s a relative silence. Probably there are always some little sounds. But you can choose to listen for the silence.
Let your body become silent as well.
And just sit.
Everything on break.
Sitting in, breathing in, a field of silence.
And doesn’t the silence contain a certain pristine beauty? In which all of you is welcome to dissolve. In which you find a save haven. Where you are accepted for being who you are.
Stay with the silence. Whenever your attention goes somewhere else you can come back and rest in the silence.
Just being is enough.
Being with the silence. Letting silence be your friend.
Staying with it, in the softest way.
Letting the silence melt you down.
Letting the silence purify you from the inside out. Just see if you can feel it that way.
As you are sitting here so silently, you are part of the silence.
Slow, gentle breathing. As if not wanting to disturb the silence.
While all your thoughts just flow out and get absorbed by the field of silence around you.
And whenever you get lost in thoughts, you’ll find that when you get back, the silence is still there for you. You can land again.
“Welcome,” silence whispers in an unhearable voice.
The peace of silence brings us healing. And so we can sit in gratitude. In appreciation for its beauty.
- The silence might bring us insights, and also in the silence, things might surface from our psyche. If they do, don’t blame the silence. Silence is just helping you to see, whatever wants to be seen. So yes, blame silence... but in a positive way, with appreciation.
- We’re spending our last moments in silence now, so this is almost like good-bye time. Enjoy the silence just a little bit longer.
- And when you’re ready, breathe in fully, breathy out fully.
- Wiggle your toes, your fingers. Move your body as you feel you need to.
- And when you’re ready, slowly open your eyes again.
Intro: Ignite To Light by Pipe Choir
Outro: Wings by Nicolai Heidlas