On request here’s a guided meditation for those of you who want to heal a broken heart. This guided meditation is all about healing your broken heart by giving it your own loving attention, softness and compassion.
To soften your heart in this meditation, you can click play:
This guided meditation is also about allowing whatever negative feelings to be just there, give them space, as this too, is an act of loving kindness toward your own heart. I hope you will enjoy this guided meditation for a broken heart.
Would you like to meditate more often? You can download my free meditation album: https://inevitablebliss.com/meditationAnd join the free online live meditation group:
BONUS: the TRANSCRIPT
- Start with following a few breaths
- See if you can find a bit of softness in your heart.
- Perhaps some compassion with yourself…?
- Perhaps some self-love…?
- If someone left your life, or left a certain intimate relationship with you, then at least you will still be there for yourself, always.
- So let your attention find that centre of your chest where the energetic heart-centre is located. Let yourself rest there. The heart does have a capability of healing by itself.
- Just like when you have wound on your leg the skin will heal, so will your heart heal. It just needs some time. And your loving attention will surely help.
- In the meantime you might have all kinds of thoughts about your situation. Maybe you’re afraid you’ll never find someone as nice as this person who left your life. Maybe you have anger inside you. Maybe you don’t understand how this could have happened. Just watch all of it. We’re not here to push anything away. We’re here to see and allow. Give it space.
- How are you? Ask yourself.
- And maybe you can find a glimpse of faith that things might get better.
- We are complex beings. We have thoughts, and then next, we think the opposite. We have all kind of feelings, some feelings we like, some feelings we don’t like. And yes, we can try to solve our things out. And even though there are so many ambiguities inside us, we also try to create clarity. Especially in a time like this. It can feel like a storm inside ourselves and the winds blowing different directions every minute. And all we can do in taking our best care of our heart, is to just let ourselves be human, be who we are, be there for ourselves.
- Give ourselves the warmth that we lack from others, as best as we can.
- And then appreciate ourselves for that effort, as best as we can.
- Breathe deeply into your heart. Breathe out fully. Keep breathing, every breath a nourishment for your heart.
- Thank you’, your heart might say back to you. Or ‘Thank you,’ you might say back to your heart, ‘thank you for being my heart.’
- You are the care-taker of your heart and I’m sure that you are doing the best job you can, and that is wonderful. That is good enough.
- Then when you’re ready, remember the room that you’re sitting in. Just know that you can always return with your attention to your heart and give your heart whatever nourishment you feel like giving in that moment.
- Then when you’re ready, slowly open your eyes again.
I wish you a a self-compassionate day...