This meditation is especially for you if you’re feeling challenged in life. You don’t need to feel good to start meditating.
So please, bring your “BLEGH” feeling with you to this guided meditation. It will guide and support you to let the bad feelings ‘be there’ and get back into your power.
In this meditation:
- Let your ‘blegh’ feeling be there. It’s okay. Let everything be there. You don’t need to change anything right now. The easiest thing is to just accept the status quo. You can’t change that anyway, so just give up the fight. You are allowed to feel the way you feel and to be the way you are. Take a moment to acknowledge what feelings are present in your heart. Tell your heart: “Dear heart, I know, you’re feeling…[fill in the blank]”.
- Repeat the following sentence if you like: Dear you, I feel your pain. Dear you, I understand this is difficult. Dear you, I hope the best for you. Dear you, if I find a solution, I’ll let you know!
- Take a few deep breaths
- Place two hands on your heart and just love yourself. Send yourself all your compassion. And then release your hands again.
- Let’s practice detachment for a moment. Because usually if we feel bad, we want something really badly. Even if it’s just feeling good. Taking a moment to detach from those desires will help you to feel more centred. So let’s see if you can find a sense of being in your own centre and acknowledge that you can be happy also without the fulfilment of this desire. Because in the end, this one moment is just one moment, and this one thing you want is just one thing. It might not be that important…
You can handle this. If you would need to live with even one whole more year of this, you have the power to come through that and even come out stronger. You are resilient.
- Acknowledge that you’re also a creative and intelligent being, so it’s natural to you to come up with solutions. And so you will probably solve this.
- Feel how there is at the same time some detachment (you don’t need reality to be different) while at the same time you know that things will change and you will come up with solutions.
- See what tiny or big spark can arrive in your heart right now.
- Open up your senses. Feel how you’re touching the furniture or the floor. Hear the sounds around you. This is a little bit like a rebirth. You’re being reborn into the current now. When you’re ready, slowly open your eyes.